Physical movement can be challenging for many Australians.
Physiotherapy treatment involves therapeutic exercise to improve strength, range of motion and endurance and to correct postural and muscle imbalance, joint mobilisation, manipulation and soft tissue massage, as well as stretching and trigger point therapy to reduce stiffness and to relieve pain.
From dealing with chronic pain and injuries, to living with muscle weakness that limits what you can do and how independent you can be, there are so many factors that can take a toll on your physical health and well-being when you don’t have the right support. Our experienced, registered physiotherapists take the time to listen and understand the obstacles you face, your current circumstances and your goals. Being expertly trained, they can see the potential for what’s possible for you – even if it’s difficult for you to see at present – and work with you, step by step, to move towards your goals.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Gain or Improve Your mobility, Independence, and Quality of Life. Our physiotherapy programs can help you to:
- Recover after surgeries, amputations and other impairments
- Learn or regain movement or co-ordination, including after brain and neurological injuries
- Help you optimise your movement after spinal cord injuries or paralysis
- Help you prevent falls
- Help you manage acute or chronic pain
- Prescribe home exercise programs as part of your rehabilitation
- Retrain you on walking and balance
- Help you recover from injuries and teach you how to best manage and recover at home
- Make recommendations on mobility aids and supportive equipment
- Assist in advising on transfers to help you stay actively involved in your community and maintain social activities
- Regain and improve strength and coordination
- Educate and coordinate with your carers and support persons to help you with your rehabilitation daily
- Optimise your comfort at home
- And more!
Ready to Start Moving the Way You Want to?
Simply complete the form below to get started and get more information from our team.